Sunday, March 3, 2013

Breakfast At Tiffany Lollipops for the Sorority Girls

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was making "Breakfast at Tiffany" Themed Winter quarter Finals treat bags for Noelle's sorority.  So to add to the that bags I made some Tiffany themed lollipops!


I think they came out super cute! I bought the Tiffany blue colored lollipops at Party City in the wedding candy section. They were $6.99 for 24 lollipops.



They have almost every color of lollipop at Party City.



And the little silver heart charms are from the wedding section at Michael's - near the wedding invitations.


I just tied a thin white ribbon from Michael's to the silver heart charm and with a dab of hot glue adhered  the charm and ribbon to the center of the lollipop. So sweet and so easy.

This would make a cute favor for a shower or birthday party. But don't they scream "Breakfast at Tiffany?"

No comments:

Post a Comment