Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hot Chocolate Bar (With my Spode Christmas Tree China)

I made a little Hot Chocolate tray. I used a lot of my Spode Christmas Tree china. Nothing says Christmas to me like the Spode Christmas Tree china. I love it! And I have a ton - I will show some more Spode - display ideas. So keep checking back if you love the Spode Chrismas Tree china.


The Spode mugs are on a huge Spode tray. I set out two types of coasters and put the peppermint chocolate stirrers in the canister. Behind the tray I have two jars filled with mini chocolate chips and marshmallows. Because what is hot cocoa without marshmallows?


In the big Christmas Tree cookie jar behind the tray is where I put the hot chocolate!


Isn't this cookie jar adorable? The teddy bear has a Spode Christmas Tree vest and is standing on a Spode Christmas Tree package. It is the perfect container for the hot chocolate packets.

Shout out to my friends and anyone in my neighborhood - please stop by with or without your kids for a cup of hot cocoa! I would love to see you!


No comments:

Post a Comment