Sunday, April 2, 2017

Beauty and the Beast - Belle Bracelets


My daughter's favorite Disney movie was "Beauty and the Beast" we must have watched it every day for 6 months in a row. So of course now that she is 24 - we went to see the movie and it was awesome. Before we went to the movie - I gave her bracelets to wear and give to her friends.

Supply List:

yellow beads

rose bead

beading elastic

small blue or clear beads

scissors

jewelry glue

Directions:



I bought the beads on 55% off all strung beads day. Yeah me!


The Stretch Magic and jewelry glue are in the bead section as well. If I am out of jewelry glue I use clear nail polish.


Step 1 - Cut a 12" piece of elastic beading thread. Tie and odd colored bead about two inches on the thread. 

Step 2 - Thread about 7" of the yellow seed beads. 

Step 3 - Add a small blue or clear bead, the rose and another blue or clear bead and tie the bracelet off with five or six tight knots. 

Step 4 - Using the jewelry glue add a small tab over the knot.

Step5 - Cut off the extra string- as close to the knot as possible.


It's the tale as old as time - Beauty and the Beast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment