Saturday, February 11, 2017

Preparing to Substitute Teach First Grade

I am preparing to substitute teach first grade .



I have these cute little  fuzzy coloring "Did you think to Pray?" Because I like to talk a little bit about prayer in every class that I teach.

This week I am planning on giving the kids a little handmade rosary and we are going to pray a decade.


We are also going to learn a little about Saint Valentine this week.


In honor of Saint Valentine I made  the kids these heart lollipops out of melted candy canes. I think they will really like them!


For snack time we are going to have heart shaped brownies - drizzled with red tinted chocolate.


Another take home treat is a mini Hershey bar with a scripture label.


First graders love the color - this week I found a lot of coloring sheets with heart and love themes.


They color so beautifully.  And the coloring keeps them busy and occupied. It is difficult to be a substitute teacher.


This first grade class was adorable. I hope they have a wonderful Valentine's Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment