Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Madeleine Cookies


I have been watching the French Open although my two favorite players are not playing this year (Roger and Maria). However, in honor of the French Open I made some Madeleine cookies. I used Martha Stewarts recipe and they were surprisingly easy to make and I had all of the recipe items in my pantry and fridge.

Ingredients:

4 eggs

1/4 teaspoon salt

2/3 cup sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 cup flour

14 cup butter, melted and cooled

confectioner's sugar

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray the pans with a baking spray.

Beat the eggs, salt and sugar in your stand mixer on low for approximately 8 minutes. Add the vanilla. Stir in the flour and lastly add the cooled butter.


Fill each cavity with the batter and bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes.


Pop the Madelines out of the molds.


Sift some confectioners sugar over the Madeleines. The perfect snack to eat while watching the French Open! Bon Appetit!






No comments:

Post a Comment