Saturday, August 1, 2015

Backyard BBQ Menu


Tomorrow we have some friends coming over for a backyard BBQ.  So here is my easy and make ahead menu! I will try to remember to take some photos tomorrow!

Appetizers:

olive tapenade (made a few hours ago)

hummus (store bought)

Dinner:

spinach strawberry salad (will make dressing in the morning)

chicken and vegetable kabobs (chicken is marinating in fridge)

twice baked potatoes (did the first step a few hours ago)

Dessert:

key lime pie (will make in the morning)

watermelon cake (if I have time)

Beverages:

beer, wine, ice tea, soda

We are going out in a little bit - but if we get home early enough I might even make the salad dressing and key lime pie later on tonight.

Fingers crossed that I can post some pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment