Sunday, July 12, 2015

Farmer's Market Chopped Veggie Salad


I am obsessed with chopped salads. I have been making chopped veggie salads every week since mid June!  I can add them to a pasta or an orzo salad. But my favorite way to serve them is over a bed of lightly dressed arugula.


There is no recipe for this salad - I often just chop what ever veggies I have. This veggie salad has green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, carrots, radish, cucumber, green onion and some chives.


I actually had some celery and red onion and I didn't have enough room in my serving bowl! 


Since I have been making so many chopped salads - I invested in a chopper. I bought the Sharper Image chopper from Bed Bath and Beyond (with a coupon!). 


Everything tastes better in the summer and even better if you can eat outdoor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment