Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gift For A Cosmic Bowling Party


This is a unique way to bring a gift card to a party. Simply save pieces of cardboard, gift wrap and scrapbook paper. And you will be able to recycle cardboard.


I wrapped the cardboard in a striped wrapping paper and wrapped the candy bars with white wrapping paper.


Then I found some bowling pins pictures off the internet and taped the pins onto scrapbook paper and taped them onto the candy bars.


I just Googled bowling pin coloring pages. Then I decided to turn the gift from a horizontal gift into a vertical gift.


In the bottom corner the gift card is taped down and in the upper corner on yellow paper is a Happy Birthday message.

This is a really creative way to give a gift card! I make these all the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment