Saturday, February 21, 2015

Living Room - Before and After


Here is the before picture of my living room. I just bought some new lamps, new rug and rearranged some accessories. The before looks so blah! 


I love my new striped lamps! I had the previous lamps from Ballard Designs for at least seven years.


I changed out the rug to a darker color and I think it looks much better.  If you look through the arches my son is in the family room watching TV.


And I rearranged some accessories - it was just a quick little fix. I bought the beautiful white hydrangea at Trader Joe's.   


I always keep the wooden Chinese checkers set on the coffee table. I am always on the lookout for a really nice checkers and backgammon set. And by the way no one ever beats me at checkers.



Hope you like my quick little makeover! 











No comments:

Post a Comment