Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Candy Bars




My son made the high school basketball team! Thus, the fundraising starts! All of the boys on the basketball team had to sell 120 candy bars. Fortunately they were only a dollar each. We sold them to his Grandparents, an Aunt and two Uncles.  Last night when I paid his math tutor I also gave her two candy bars!


I was also asked to substitute  teach a 5th grade Religion class. And whenever I substitute teach a Religion class I always bring a little treat (or bribe) for the kids.



In an effort to get rid of these candy bars I wrapped them in a polka dot Halloween scrapbook paper.


Because the candy bar is so narrow I was able to add a spider ring at the top of the candy bar. Plus I had extra spider rings left over from a Meals on Wheels project. The kids loved them and I was able to get rid of a bunch of candy bars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment