Friday, August 9, 2013

Today is National Book Lovers Day!

I am a book lover! I ordered four books a few days ago from Amazon - they are scheduled to deliver tomorrow and I can not wait. I ordered two cookbooks and two novels!

One of my favorite quotes of all time "A house without books is like a room without windows" - Horace Mann

I have books in small stacks all over my house. Because I don't have a library the neat little stacks of books all over my house became part of the decor.


Books inside of a cupboard.


More books inside of a cupboard!


My Martha Stewart collection of books - inside of an end table.


More end table books! Lots of decorating and cookbooks!


Books in a small entry way table.


The top shelf of the entry way table.


An end table collection of Kennedy family history books. I also have a ton more Kennedy history books inside of the drawers of my coffee table. These are the prettier Kennedy books!



The books on top of one of my linen cabinets.


The Pottery Barn collection of books on top of another linen cabinet.


I often combine my book stacks with frames and candles.


Books on top of an armoire for some reason - I have a lot of the fiction books are upstairs.

So now you know - I am a book lover and I didn't even show half of my book stacks! Happy National Book Lovers Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment