Monday, August 6, 2012

Are You Reading 50 Shades of Grey?

Here are some fun party favor ideas for your book club or friends who love these books.

I read the first book for a book club and hated the way it ended. Okay - I said it! I will keep the majority of my other opinions on this book to myself. Although I really didn't care for the writing so I am thinking of finding out how the third book ends via friends and the internet. Therefore, I don't have to subject myself to  reading the next two books.


Wrap some candy bars (these are Snickers) in silver or gray wrapping paper and decorate with a simple rhinestone.



Another fun idea is to find some grey or silver nail polish and place it in a cellophane bag and tie with a silver ribbon. So simple and such a fun themed party favor for the book club!

Have fun at your next book club meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment