Friday, September 23, 2011

Pumpkin Oreo's and Marshmallows

Today I made some pumpkin Oreo's and Marshmallows! A fun treat and easy treat to make. No baking involved.


Aren't these adorable? I just dipped the Oreo's in the orange candy melts that you can buy at Michael's or any party store.


While the orange tabs were melting.......


I found some black icing, green Tic Tac's and broke some pretzels.


Then I set out the Oreo's and marshmallows on parchment paper.


Once the Oreo's were dipped in the orange chocolate - I immediately added a green Tic Tac or broken pretzel for the stem.


When the orange candy coating has completely dried - add the face decorations with black icing.


On the marshmallow once the orange candy coating is dry - you can make the face decorations and tie a little green bow to add a little color.

If you want to put these treats into little plastic bags - they need to dry overnight. So that the icing faces don't get smudged.

No comments:

Post a Comment