Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Bacon Wrapped Dates and My Super Busy April


Lately I have been making bacon wrapped dates every chance I get! They are so easy to make and make a perfect appetizer.

Ingredients:

dates (with pits removed)

goat cheese

bacon

toothpicks

brown sugar

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Stuff each date with a small amount of goat cheese.


Cut each piece of bacon in half. Wrap the bacon around each date and secure with a toothpick.


Place the bacon wrapped dates into the pre-heated oven on a large cookie sheet for 7 minutes. Remove the dates and sprinkle each date with a little brown sugar and return to the oven for another 7 minutes.



My April has been so busy. I hosted Easter Sunday dinner for my husbands family. I bought a new car. I hosted a baby shower for my good friends daughter-in-law. I entered a tennis tournament. My neighborhood only allows a community garage sale once every two years. So I got rid of some furniture, clothes and kitchen items.  My son decided on an out of state college. And I have been super busy teaching my 5th grade Religion class. I am looking forward to May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment