Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Packaging the Necklaces for Meals on Wheels


I finally finished all 50 of the red, white and blue necklaces for Meals on Wheels. I packaged them in pretzel bags that I purchased at Michael's.


I tied each bag with a red or blue ribbon and each plastic bags has a sticker on the back that said "Happy 4th of July."

I post all of my Meals on Wheels projects on this blog - hoping to inspire others to reach out to Meals on Wheels and Senior Centers in other areas. Many Senior Centers and Nursing Homes get activity near the Christmas holiday but very little in the way  treats the rest of the year. There are so many holidays that Girl Scout Troops, National Charity Leagues, Junior Leagues and other service groups could make crafts for the elderly. And many hands make light work.







No comments:

Post a Comment